As part of the upcoming KM 101 course I am running for the KM Roundtable, the focus is very much on pragmatic learning and understanding what tools are available, what they can and cannot do and which problems they are best suited to solve.
I have built my own list over the years, and I am aware of both the Knowledge Bucket and the Knowledge Sharing Toolkit, but this is an area that continually evolves, so if you have or know of solutions that help in these areas, then please email me or give me a call on +61 411 797-781 for a chat.
- Description of the solution
- Problems it solves / potential application areas / Usual market (ie: SME, Enterprise, Gov't)
- Simple Case Study - if available
- Australian distributor / sales point
- Rough pricing model
- URL for more information
- Product information
- Key selling point
- Key features
- Extensibility and ability to connect, (ie: federated search, links to external content, etc)
- Underlying technology requirements (ie: MS Stack?)
- Compliance with the Australian Government Record-keeping Act.
If you are trying to get your product, tool or software in front of more eyes, then this is you chance. The course starts late November, so I look forward to hearing from you soon.